Wednesday 23 December 2015

Yes Ma'am...

This week I finally finished the two minis I've been working on, took a little longer than I was planning but their both now done and ready for showing off.

First up we have the Regis Evangeline Margeritte d'Sarck, Imperial Commander and Governor of Euphoria dressed to impress.

Whatever you do don't mention the nose...

She is actually the Governor's Daughter from Black Scorpion Miniatures. I originally intended to use a Reaper mini for d'Sarck but that turn out to be too tall, whilst I don't usually worry about height that much she was literally head and shoulders above all the RT minis and would have had to be some form of mutant...
So I went with this mini instead, which is resin. Unfortunately due to the casting she basically had no nose so this shows my first ever attempt at green-stuffing. Its probably a little big and a bit squiffy, but that just allows me add a bit of background about her being touchy if anyone points out her nasal deformity...

Then we have Regis d'Sarck's personal bodyguard dressed in full ceremonial armour. He goes by the name of Tyghert Ankh...



This was a model I've been planning for a while, I just thought it was the perfect use of the Mk1 Power Armour

And a quick pic of the whole Governoral Entourage...

Do keep up...

Probably do another yearly round up next and maybe set some new resolutions as well as look over how well (or not) I've done with this years.

Till next time...


Cap'n Smyrk

1 comment:

  1. Nice Warband you got going there!
    Merry Christmas, Smyrk!

    ReplyDelete