Wednesday 24 December 2014

She Is The Law... (And a Merry Christmas to all)

So Merry Christmas to the blogosphere.

Sorry it's taken so long to get these photos but once I'd recharged my camera my lack of a proper photo setup meant I had to wait until I had a day off work and was actually at home in daylight.

Anyway as an early Christmas present of sorts here's the pics of Psi-Judge Anjersen ;)




I'm quite happy with the way she's turned out so much so I've already started to paint up two of her comrades using the same basic scheme although as they are mini's from two different Arbites ranges there's some variation.

Anjersen is actually quite, shall we say, petite compared to her comrades but that doesn't bother me that much.

Joining the Arbites in the painting queue is the next member of Cap'n Smyrk's crew his faithful Squat engineer Montgomery "Squatty" McAlliber.

Hope to have these three done by the end of the year, as festivities and visits to relatives allow.

So I hope you all have a good festive season and til next time...


Cap'n Smyrk






No comments:

Post a Comment