Sunday 15 May 2022

No Disintegrations...

 The wind whistles across the desolation, whipping up swirls of dust from things long undisturbed...

A tumbleweed rolls into view, before slowly bouncing off into the distance...

"Uhhh... Hello? Is there anybody out there?"

So its, uhh, been a while...

Been some time since I did anything Oldhammer related either. However there are a couple of things I've had done for a while but had never got around to photographing.

Now I've finally got around to getting some pics I can show them off!

First up we have another addition for my Star Wars inspired scenario idea.

Festa Bobb, chief minion of Nurglite Cultmaster Bolja d'Gutt, in pursuit of lapsed cult member Hanz Ollow.

Fitting the colour scheme to the model was a little tricky but I'm pretty happy with how it came out, especially the tentacle arm.

The second model is also Star Wars inspired although not for the scenario idea, I just happened to have the model and I thought it fitted quite well, maybe as a future development.


As for the inspiration, well I'll just leave this here...

Till next time...


Cap'n Smyrk



2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love the idea! this is the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Rogue Star Wars has always been a fantastic crossover, and Fetta Bob is a great addition. So is the librarian. Anyway . . . well done!

    ReplyDelete