Sunday 4 May 2014

Dark Emissary


So following up my little background piece I have the model to represent the villainous miscreant mentioned in it.

Yes this does mean that I have uncharacteristically painted a model almost as soon as I bought it...

But my excitement about the Star Raven/Time Lord figure was too great, especially after I had the idea for the colour scheme. Any one who guesses the inspiration wins an internet...



I've even written up some stats for him, I don't see him as much of a fighter relying on his psychic powers, mutant abilities and minions to keep enemies at bay. I've also tried to restrict his psychic abilities to mind manipulation and telepathy effects (plus teleport and an Aura) no pyrotechnics.

The Emissary

M
WS
BS
S
T
W
I
A
Ld
Int
Cl
WP
4
3
3
3
4
3
3
1
10
10
10
10
 
Weapons: Laspistol, Force Rod.

Armour: Mesh.

Equipment: Breathing Filters, Energy Scanner, Photo-Chromatic Drops.

Mutations: Evil Eye, Hypnotic Gaze.

Psychic Mastery 3, Psi-Level 33

Level 1 Powers: Immunity from Poison, Steal Mind, Teleport 1

Level 2 Powers: Ectoplasmic Mist, Rally, Sense Presence.

Level 3 Powers: Aura of Recalcitrance, Cause Confusion, Rout, Telepathy 3

Now I just need find a suitable figure for Inquisitor Tycho...


Til next time


Cap'n Smyrk


Today's Thought:  Purge those who are Unclean

No comments:

Post a Comment