Monday 10 March 2014

These are the Voyages...

These are the voyages...

Ok enough with the Star Trek references and I'll get to why I've gone against natural luddite tendencies and finally entered the world of blogging.

I am starting a collection of classic Warhammer 40k miniatures (mostly Rogue Trader era) mostly off ebay. Inspired in part by others efforts such as Tales from the Maelstrom and the Fawcetts Avenue Conscripts.
My intention is that this blog will form a show case and (knowing my attention span) give me the incentive to work on this modelling project. My plan is to include both my attempts at the painting of the miniatures and hopefully some associated terrain projects (including my own renditions of some classic Rogue Trader pieces). It may well include some Necromunda stuff and maybe even the occasional fantasy piece but I mostly plan on concentrating on the Rogue Trader stuff.

This is mostly a one man hobby project and combined with limited available space means the gaming element may prove a bit sparse but we'll have to see.

Anyway that's probably a big enough wall of text for now next time I'll go into the background to my interest.

Good Hunting,

Cap'n Smyrk



Blessed is the mind too small for doubt. - Commissar Groden Bevro

No comments:

Post a Comment