Saturday 20 February 2021

More fortunate arrows...

 Greetings Oldhammerers!

I've painted up a few reinforcements for my Broad Arrow Gang,

These are all Scavengers from the old Grenadier range by Mark Copplestone, these ones acquired from Forlorn Hope miniatures.

First up we have Bastille Vega.

I attempted to get another brass studded arrow symbol on the stock of his shotgun, didn't come out quite so well as the others.

This guy has an arrow painted on his shotgun hand guard and a studded one on his back pack.

The last one has the arrows on shoulder pads.

And finally a shot of the whole gang.

Till next time.

 

Cap'n Smyrk

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, true classics! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that Mr Copplestone's minis are a joy to paint, and these have turned out nicely. That's a cracking gang you have there, with some nice classic models.

    ReplyDelete