Wednesday 13 January 2021

87 Colonists (or 4 at least...)

 Hello again.

 I missed out on Axiom's first Colony 87 kickstarter and although I backed the second (see my earlier posts) I didn't have the funds to splash out and get the first set as well.

Now I've rectified that (partially) by getting these four from Crooked Dice and I spent my last week off work after Christmas to paint them up.

First up the pilgrim. 

 Then the trader.


The noblewoman.


And finally the nobleman (or Grandee Tarkimov as he will be in my scenario idea)


The colours of his rossettes are based on the colours of Grand Moff Tarkin's rank insignia board, as well as attempting to get the colour of Star Wars Empire uniforms.
 
Not sure what I'll paint next.

Till next time.

Cap'n Smyrk



4 comments:

  1. Nice! They are lovely minis, looking forward to seeing the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get the Imperial theme on Takimov until you pointed it out. What a great execution. So subtle and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Although probably helped by him being a lot chunkier than Peter Cushing...

      Delete