Sunday 11 October 2020

Orctoberfest 2020

So after a bit of a break from mini painting after my uncharacteristic burst of activity earlier on the year I have got back into it for Orctober...

As is now traditional for me I realised what the month was without having come up with a clear plan on what I was going to do.

Thus I decided to just paint the last power armoured Ork I had lying around (helped by the fact that he came attached to his base and primed) to finish off a unit of five.

He is painted in the same basic scheme as the earlier power armoured Orks, although I tried to give a heat scorched look to the muzzle of his plasma gun.



Better view of his Bad Moon emblem, one of my better attempts at free hand

And finally a group shot with the full five Ork mob.

Til next time...

 

Cap'n Smyrk

1 comment: