Sunday 2 August 2020

Odds and ends...

I have taken a bit a of a break from my Sci-Fi franchise inspired models to paint a few odds and ends recently.

Back when I started this blog I showed off a few re-touched versions of my Necromunda Escher gang, updated from their original slapdash paint jobs. I never actually got around to doing the rest of the gang box, so I'm currently putting that right. Three of the girls are still in progress but I have finished the Heavy.



Unlike the earlier models this isn't an update as she was never actually painted the first time round, a combination of laziness (I have to stick it together???) and because of a miscast that resulted in her missing the front of her right foot.

This time however I did stick her together and broke out the greenstuff for some gap filling and to replace her missing extremity.

Also I recently managed to acquire the last remaining Adeptus Arbite I needed (the 2nd Edition Champion model) and thought I'd slap some paint on him to get the Precinct finished.



I'm really quite happy with how his coat has come out. Will try and get a full group shot of the whole lot at some point.

Till next time...


Cap'n Smyrk

1 comment:

  1. Both of them are lovely, each one in their own way. I like them!

    ReplyDelete