Tuesday 29 October 2019

Orctober Again

So its been a bit a fallow time Oldhammer wise for me for quite a while but I thought I would use Orctober as a push to get back into things.

Admittedly these three I actually started for last Orctober and never actually finished. But they're done now, although still suffering from my aversion to finishing bases...

Anyway here are Nogwize the Weirdboy and his (as yet) nameless minderz.


Here's Nogwize himself front and back

I attempted to give the impression that his eyes were glowing with inner light, not sure how well that came out

And the minderz:


And a poor pic of the Bad Moon symbol on his right shoulder



I incorporated the dull brown yellow on all three to tie them together, and the minders both use mostly the same colours although not necessarily in the same places.

Trying out a new lightbox for the photography, although since my camera is refusing to focus properly at they haven't come out quite as well as I hoped.

Anyway, hopefully it won't take me as long to paint something else...

Till next time...

Cap'n Smyrk


2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool! I don't think I had seen the Weirdboy mini before, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seems to have been part of a set single piece oddboys, one of each. They never appeared in any catalogues, although I of course found him on evil bay.

    ReplyDelete