Saturday 12 March 2016

More Heroic Types...

Hello all


Haven't been doing much on the Oldhammer front of late but I have come up with my selections of what to use as the Heroes for my Rogue Questesque game.

These are selected from minis that I currently have painted but show my basic thinking even if I decided to use a different mini later.

I decided to follow the basic Advanced Heroquest pattern.

As such we have the Warrior:


The Wizard:


The Dwarf:


And the Elf:


Next on my painting table is probably going to be this Eldar scout to use in place of the one I've already painted as he looks more adventury (is that a word?).


I would also like to have something a little more impressive for the wizard but I don't currently own anything suitable other than this guy (but I'm saving him to act as a possible bad guy):


Alternative to the Warrior would be a Barbarian although again this model is along with the rest of the Astral Wyrm Cult earmarked to provide targets enemies.


Anyway that's the state of my current thinking hopefully I will have something move leaden to show you next time.

Till then.


Cap'n Smyrk


No comments:

Post a Comment