Wednesday 4 January 2023

New Year, New Girl...

 Happy New Year fellow Oldhammerers!

 I spent some time over the festive period painting an addition to my Necromunda Escher gang.

She's painted to match the rest of the gang with the black and blue parts tying them together but with more individuality in pants and hair colour.

She wasn't originally planned to be particularly season appropriate but with the white hair and the present-like thing on the base...

The package was made from some left-over greenstuff I had before it fully cured. Originally it was supposed be some kind of box but I didn't manage to get it square enough so tried painting it as some form of bound package.

And here she is with the rest of the gang, now all fully based as well!

Overall that makes a grand total of 11 miniatures painted during 2022, which is one less than I managed in 2021.

Oh well, must try harder...

Till next time...


Cap'n Smyrk

2 comments:

  1. Cool girl indeed! If you enjoyed those 11 minis, then it's all good on my book! :)

    ReplyDelete