Wednesday 10 February 2021

Ghost hunting...

 Welcome Oldhammerers...

I have continued with painting Eldar in recent weeks with a couple of new minis.

First up is one of the original Ghost-Warrior minis, the Assassin-class.

Tried to get go quite dark with a high contrast highlight to give a shadowy feel, given they are supposed to be stealth troopers.

The freehand Wraithguard rune didn't come out quite as well as I'd hoped.

The second is not a new model but a repaint of my Eldar Commander to bring him more in line with my more recent Eldar, am planning to do that to my other earlier Eldar as well.

As well as repainting his armour to darken it up I gave him a traditional Eldar striped helmet plume.

And finally a quick comparison to one of the newer Eldar.

Till next time...


Cap'n Smyrk



3 comments:

  1. Well done
    I really like how the face on the Commander really contrasts with the dark armor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That worked out well then, since that's one of the bits that I didn't repaint!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, true classics, I do love them!!

    ReplyDelete