Sunday 27 December 2020

Planetary immolation...

Greetings fellow Oldhammerers, hopefully you have all had a good [seasonal holiday of choice].

Due to the current moratorium on the traditional seasonal visits to sundry family members I have actually been painting some more miniatures.

I have several in progress forming a new mini-faction or gang but I also painted up another of the old mercenary/adventurer ranges that I wasn't including in the new group who I have managed to get finished.

The ever popular (and overly dramatically named...) Worldburner. This time I decided to try and replicate the scheme he is wearing in one of his two artistic appearances in the original Rogue Trader rulebook (on page 172).

Some artistic license was required as only part of his top half is actually in the picture.

I'm pretty happy with how he's turned out and how close I managed to get to the base picture.

Still working on the others but might get them done before the end of the year, we'll have to see.

Anyways a Happy New Year (preferably better than this one anyway) to you all.

Till next time.


Cap'n Smyrk




1 comment:

  1. That's a nice rendition of the masked guy! I really like him!
    Happy 2021, here's to a better year!

    ReplyDelete