Sunday 25 January 2015

From the back of cupboard they came...

So these are a couple of old school minis I've had for years, can't remember exactly when these were bought or indeed for what purpose given that I mostly played Epic at the time...

Anyway first up we have one of the original Slaanesh Keeper of Secrets variants.
For some reason this was never actually attached to its base, will have to sort that out...

It was originally painted by my brother so is better than most of my efforts from the same time...


Next we have a Jabberwock.
Displaying a particularly bright and chaotic color scheme...

and the hind end...
I also have three harpies, Bob Olley sculps I believe, again absolutely no idea why they were bought. The are however unassembled and unpainted so I didn't see much point in photographing them.

Anyway I've got a couple more Eldar Fire Dragons on the go to join the one I've already painted, oh and an original Death Jester undercoated so there should some more posts coming up soon.

Til next time.


Cap'n Smyrk

No comments:

Post a Comment